The Journal is peer reviewed. The review is made in the double blind system (which means that neither the author nor the reviewer know the name of each other) by two independent (without any correlations with the authors and their affiliations) reviewers selected by the Editorial Team from experts in a specific field of knowledge corresponding to the topic of the article. The Journal will publish the list of the reviewers in a specific year in the first issue of the following year.
The review process in the Journal is as follows:
1. Submission — everyone is more than welcome to send the paper to the Journal. The process of making the submission is explained in the Author Guidelines (About -> Submissions).
2. First glance — the editor-in-chief of the Journal reads the article and decides whether the article meets both the Author Guidelines and the Journal's aims and scope. If so, the article will be sent to the double-blinded peer review process. If not, the editor-in-chief will ask the author to make the necessary corrections.
3. Peer review — two independent (without any correlations with the authors and their affiliations) reviewers selected by the Editorial Team from experts in a specific field of knowledge corresponding to the topic of the article will read the article and decide whether the article should be published in the Journal or not. They can also ask the author to make some corrections in the paper. In case of the different opinions of the reviewers, third reviewer, whose opinion will be final, will be selected.
4. Decision — after receiving the reviews and the revised article (if the reviews obliged the author to make corrections), the Editorial Team will make a decision on the publication of the paper.
5. Production — the article will be linguistically corrected and fully adapted to the editorial requirements.
6. Publication — the article will be published in the issue (number) of the Journal. After this moment the author cannot withdraw the article.
The Journal free of charge provides open access to its contents to everyone. The holder of the copyrights of the articles published in the Journal is the Publisher (Foundation for the Student Rights; the author waives the proprietary — economical — copyrights to the publisher). The articles are published on CC Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license and everybody is more than welcome to cite the papers published in the Journal.